Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby Clay{One Year}: a special place in my heart

So if you haven't been following me for a while you may not know that Baby Clay was the very first newborn I ever shot.

When I decided I wanted to pursue my photography business, a good friend of mine had just had her baby boy and agreed to let me use him as my "guinea pig".

Now as any photographer will tell you, we all start somewhere so I wouldn't be submitting any of those  newborn photos into a contest or anything, but to me (and probably his parents) they are special all the same.

I also asked if I could follow Clay for the year (every 3 months) so that I could have an example of a "grow with me" client.

Now my year with Clay is over, and I will miss him, but no worries because Mommy has another baby coming that I'll be able to shoot in January ;)








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment