Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Cookies for Santa" Christmas Mini Sessions 2014| Houston/ Humble/ Kingwood Photographer | Houston Children's Photographer

Sometime in November 2014 I will be offering "Milk & Cookie/Cookies for Santa" mini sessions in my home studio in NE Houston.

Wear your Christmas Jammies and come on over for some adorable Holiday themed photos (the cookies don't hurt either)!

These sessions are for children only. Additional $20 charge per child for more than 2 children per sitting.

We had a blast doing these last year so I look forward to doing them again. If you are interested please contact me at:
steph_lawless@stephanielawlessphoto.com


Once I have an idea of those interested I will pick a date (most likely the first weekend in Nov to allow time for y'all to get your holiday cards ordered.)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment