Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Mini Sessions -Part 1

I had no idea the bluebonnets were going to bloom so early this year!

I'm certainly not complaining though because when I saw they had already bloomed when I pulled into the park Wednesday night for Mini sessions, I was unbelievably excited!

Like a kid in a candy store, even!!

I like to think my clients got a little unexpected treat, as well.

Surely you remember Rowan from his recent cake smash, along with big Sis, Teagan?
They had a ton of fun in the flowers, and Mom had brought along the cutest Easter baskets, too!
I followed up those 2 cuties with another adorable brother/sister duo.

Nathaniel is one of my Grow With me clients and you'll be seeing his 6 month pictures soon so keep an eye out for him!

This time big Sis Samantha was our star, and she was definitely not shy in front of the camera! I got plenty of smiles from her!!

I was also very thankful that my next set of Mini Sessions was coming up on Saturday since the bloom was already in action!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment