Thursday, March 29, 2012

The fab four

I did also manage to get my own kids out into the bluebonnets, and as I was running out the door after work one night to do it, I popped my head into my neighbors house and yelled for her to join us.

Michele watches my guys most days while I'm at work, and her house is just like home to my guys. My oldest even calls her Mommy sometimes while he's there!

Her boys are just like big brothers to my boys and they all generally get along great together (well, you know they DO fight like brothers sometimes)....

I managed to capture some great images while we were out playing in the field that night.

These are Michele's Guys, W& M:



Sadly I couldn't get any smiles out of my little guy because he was running a slight fever that day and was a tad grumpy. So I went with it and let him have his binky and favorite blankie for a few shots. Hey, whatever works, right? I'm sure someday I'll look back and enjoy the memory of him with his blankie :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment