Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring mini sessions, part 2

The threat of crappy weather had me worried about mini sessions scheduled on Saturday, but the sun was shining when I started with my first family, and the rain held off until the end of my last session.

Phew.

I started out my morning with an adorable trio of brothers. I am so glad I got to finally do a shoot with them because they happen to be part of our little LVH Surgery Dept. family. I love being able to photograph friend's kids!!


After the boys I got to work with another friend/favorite, Kailyn!!

She was absolutely adorable and had quite a few of her own poses up her sleeve this time :)

The sprinkles were starting at the end of Kailyn's session, and the breeze was picking up and getting colder, but we managed to push through the next session with a pair of sisters.

Hair was constantly being pushed out of faces, and poor little Giada needed some warm up breaks in between shots (I felt terrible, she was shivering!!), but we managed to get the shots in before the rain really started to come down.

These girls were troopers!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment